Access Employment Enterprises is a dynamic and diverse set of businesses that employ over 80 people with a range of abilities and talents. We work hard to fit the right person to the right job (or jobs) with the right supports and the results are pretty amazing. Our employees are discovering, daily, that there are very few limits on what people can achieve in a supportive environment. All our enterprises operate on a social enterprise model and our aim is to build financially sustainable, commercially viable businesses that support the economic and social contribution of people with disability. The community support we receive – from individuals and organisations in Bendigo and beyond – has been incredible and we love the inclusiveness of people from all backgrounds working together to make the world a better place.
Delivered by professionally-led teams, our services include:
- garden and grounds maintenance
- residential rubbish removal
- light manufacturing and assembly
- fleet car washing – your site or ours
- mail and courier services
- building site cleanup
- labour hire
- handmade up-cycled and hand made crafts and custom furniture
Purchasing from Access Employment Enterprises makes good business sense.
- Employers, big and small, understand how cost-effective it can be to outsource repetitive tasks.
Plus we are:
- Competitive with pricing
- Reliable – on time, every time
- Committed – we work with you to provide the best solution to your business
Play your part in building a more socially inclusive Australia Our social enterprise provides meaningful employment for those experiencing ongoing disadvantage.
For more information: