The NDIS is here
Access Australia Group has been successfully transitioning and supporting people into the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) since May 2017 when it became available in the Bendigo region.
We offer a range of individual and group supports and services that you can purchase with your NDIS funds. As a registered NDIS provider we offer an innovative and flexible range of services while supporting you to have choice and control.
Our NDIS employment-focused programs
- EPIC – Employment, Participation and Inclusion in the Community –
is an individually tailored, post-school transition program open to anyone under 25. Working in groups we focus on building your work skills plus the skills you need for being involved with your community. Read more …
- Customised Employment Assistance to help you become job ready. We then help you find a job then support you to stay in your job.
- Supported Employment – if you live in the Bendigo region, there could be employment opportunities for you at our three social enterprises. Read more …
Our NDIS learning and belonging programs
- Sowing Seeds Growing People operates at PepperGreen Farm in Bendigo. The focus of the program is to nourish your physical and emotional well being while you make friends and learn plant-related skills.
- Access Creative Studios is based at our studio in Eaglehawk in Bendigo where you’ll be supported to develop your own creative style. We offer art, music, relaxation and creative cooking sessions. Read more …
- Lancewood is a historic home in the Bendigo CBD. It’s a social hub where you can make new friends. We do lots of community-based group activities – you get to choose. You’ll also get to practice the skills you might need to be more independent such as cooking, using public transport, managing money and keeping fit.
To find out information about the NDIS including eligibility, you can visit the NDIS website: www.ndis.gov.au
Access Australia Group also offers free individual and group NDIS planning sessions to help you get the plan that best fits your needs and aspirations.
How to get started:
Contact our NDIS advisors
Like us on Facebook to receive updates about NDIS and our programs.